Have you heard about the Energy Bills Support Scheme?

Have you heard about the Energy Bills Support Scheme?

The government will give every household £400 of their energy bills. And you may be entitled to more if you claim certain benefits.


If you’re struggling with living cost and if you don’t have enough to live on, you might be able to get help from the government or your local council. If you’re waiting for benefit payments to start, you might be able to get your benefit paid early.

Discover more at our national website including advice about the following:

  • One-off payments from the government (including the Energy Bills Support Scheme)
  • Get help paying for daily essentials
  • Get help paying your rent
  • Check what benefits you can get
  • Get your benefit paid early
And for other topics, check-out our online advice about consumer issues, work problems, benefits, debts and housing issues.


For free and confidential advice about your individual circumstances, contact us today.

Citizens Advice Waverley CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline 0808 278 7980 (free) to speak to an Adviser

Leave online message

Office opening details

Share this article