What to do if something’s gone wrong with an item you’ve bought

Following Black Friday, if something’s gone wrong with an item you’ve bought, you might be entitled to a refund, repair or replacement.

For advice on what you should do about returning faulty goods, please go to our national website here.


Contact Citizens Advice Waverley for free advice if you need help with a range of everyday issues such as housing, benefits, employment, family, debts, etc.

Citizens Advice Waverley CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline 0808 278 7980 (free) to speak to an Adviser

Leave online message

Office opening details.

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about consumer issues, work problems, benefits, debts and housing issues.

South West Surrey Domestic Abuse Outreach Service contact details: 

Tel 01483 898884, Email swr@swsda.org.uk

Visit our website

Share this article