What can the government do to get people with long term health conditions back to work?

Victoria, our national Citizens Advice policy research assistant shares her experience.

“As a disabled person in work, I am perhaps a good poster child for the “back to work” agenda. Despite having an energy-limiting condition, as well as low mobility, I am able to work in a fulfilling career. But what did it take for me to work?”

Read the article “What I’d like to tell people about working as a disabled person” at our national website (click here).

Do you need help with a range of everyday issues such as housing, benefits, employment, family, debts, etc? Contact us for free advice.

Citizens Advice South West Surrey CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline (free) to speak to an Adviser:

Waverley 0808 278 7980

Guildford and Ash 0808 278 7888

Leave online message

Office opening details

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about benefits, money and debt, housing, consumer issues, work problems, and relationships.

Share this article