Struggling to pay your bills?

Struggling to pay your bills?

If you’re struggling to pay your bills, we can help you:

  • Check what benefits you can get
  • Deal with rent arrears
  • Deal with gas, electric or water bills

Go to our national site for advice

For free and confidential advice about your individual circumstances, contact us today.

Citizens Advice Waverley CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline 0808 278 7980 (free) to speak to an Adviser

Leave online message

Office opening details

Share this article