If you’re made redundant, your job won’t end straight away – you’ll get a paid notice period.
Visit our national website to discover more about your redundancy notice period including:
- How long your notice period should be
- Contractual notice
- If you’re not working during your notice period
- How your employer should give you notice
- If your employer says you don’t have to work your notice period
- If you want to leave your job in your notice period
- Holiday in your notice period
- If your employer tells you to use up your holidays during your notice period
- If you have a problem with notice or pay
- If your employer decides not to make you redundant
For free and confidential advice about your individual circumstances, contact us today.