Moving into private rented student accommodation? Check out our tips

If you’re not in university housing, you’re probably renting privately or you’re a lodger. You have the same rights as any other private tenant or lodger – but there are special rules about council tax for students.

Discover more about the following topics at our national website by clicking here.

  • Renting privately
  • What rights do lodgers have?
  • Council tax for students

You can also watch our video on TikTok (make sure you unmute it at the start – on the bottom right of the video).

For free and confidential advice about your individual circumstances, contact us today.

Citizens Advice Waverley CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline 0808 278 7980 (free) to speak to an Adviser

Leave online message

Office opening details.

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about consumer issues, work problems, benefits, debts and housing issues.


Share this article