Living with a mental health problem can be challenging

Living with a mental health problem can be challenging.

It can be even more challenging if you’re unable to work because of it.



No one should have to face their problems alone. We can help you understand what benefits you could apply for to help with living costs like bills and rent.


Discover more at our national website, including advice on the the following topics:


  • Universal Credit
  • New Style Employment and Support Allowance
  • Council Tax reduction
  • Personal Independence Payment
  • Attendance Allowance

For free and confidential advice about your individual circumstances, contact us today.

Citizens Advice Waverley CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline 0808 278 7980 (free) to speak to an Adviser

Leave online message

Office opening details.

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about consumer issues, work problems, benefits, debts and housing issues.

Share this article