If you are on minimum wage, make sure you are not being underpaid

Attention to everyone on minimum wage – or just above – check that you are not being underpaid


Discover more at our national website (click here) about the following:


  • Find out whether you’re entitled to the minimum wage or living wage
  • Check if you’re getting minimum wage or living wage
  • Speak to your employer if you’re not being paid the minimum wage or living wage
  • What to do if you’re not getting anywhere with your employer
Watch the video on TikTok (dont’ forget to turn on the sound on the bottom right)


Contact Citizens Advice Waverley for free advice if you need help with a range of everyday issues such as work, benefits, housing, employment, family, debts, etc.

Citizens Advice Waverley CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline 0808 278 7980 (free) to speak to an Adviser

Leave online message

Office opening details.

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about consumer issues, work problems, benefits, debts and housing issues.

South West Surrey Domestic Abuse Outreach Service contact details: 

Tel 01483 898884, Email swr@swsda.org.uk

Visit our website

Share this article