Grants and benefits to help you pay your energy bills

You might be able to get help if you’re struggling to afford your energy bills or top up your prepayment meter.

Discover more at our national website including:

  • Check if you can get a fuel voucher
  • If you don’t use gas or electricity to heat your home
  • Check if you can sign up to the Priority Services Register
  • If you pay your landlord for energy
  • If your home is on a heat network
  • Grants to help pay off energy debt
  • Grants for energy-saving home improvements
  • Local energy grants
  • Rewards for reducing energy use at set times
  • Check if you can get a Warm Home Discount
  • If you’re of State Pension age
  • Check if you can get a Cold Weather Payment
  • If you use an oxygen concentrator
  • If you need somewhere to stay warm
  • If you’re struggling with living costs
  • If you’re finding things difficult

Need help with a range of everyday issues such as benefits, housing, employment, family, debts, consumer, etc? Contact us for free advice.

Citizens Advice South West Surrey CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline (free) to speak to an Adviser:

Waverley 0808 278 7980

Guildford and Ash 0808 278 7888

Leave online message

Office opening details

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about benefits, money and debt, housing, consumer issues, work problems, and relationships.

Share this article