Get help if you’re struggling to pay your bills

There are things you can do if you’re struggling to pay your bills – for example your energy bills, rent and council tax.

Visit our national website for more information about these topics:

  • Check if you can get extra help or money
  • Check what help you can get with your bills
  • If you’re struggling with the cost of an overdraft
  • If you’re thinking about borrowing money to pay your bills
  • If you’re finding things difficult

Need help with a range of everyday issues such as benefits, housing, employment, family, debts, consumer, etc? Contact us for free advice.

Citizens Advice South West Surrey CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline (free) to speak to an Adviser:

Waverley 0808 278 7980

Guildford and Ash 0808 278 7888

Leave online message

Office opening details

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about benefits, money and debt, housing, consumer issues, work problems, and relationships.

Share this article