There are things you can do if you’re struggling to pay your bills – for example your energy bills, rent and council tax.
Visit our national website for more information about these topics:
- Check if you can get extra help or money
- Check what help you can get with your bills
- If you’re struggling with the cost of an overdraft
- If you’re thinking about borrowing money to pay your bills
- If you’re finding things difficult
Need help with a range of everyday issues such as benefits, housing, employment, family, debts, consumer, etc? Contact us for free advice.
Citizens Advice South West Surrey CONTACT DETAILS
Call Adviceline (free) to speak to an Adviser:
Leave online message
Office opening details
And for other topics, check-out our online advice about benefits, money and debt, housing, consumer issues, work problems, and relationships.