You may be able to get support with your housing costs
You might be able to get benefits or grants to help you with the cost of renting from a private landlord or through a letting agent.
It’s important to work out what you’ll need to pay before you move in, so you’ll know if you can afford to rent the property. You’ll also need to budget for your rent and regular bills – for example gas, electricity and council tax.
Find out more information here including topics:
- Help paying your tenancy deposit
- Check if you can get Housing Benefit
- If you already get benefits
- Using a guarantor
- Getting a council tax reduction
- Other help and support you can get
Contact us for free, independent and confidential advice.