Used car problems. What are your legal rights?

What to do if something’s wrong with your used car.

You might have a legal right to:

  • A repair
  • The cost of a repair
  • Some or all of your money back

Check our advice about buying a used car at our national website.


Need help with a range of everyday issues such as housing, benefits, employment, family, debts, etc?

Contact us for free advice:

Citizens Advice South West Surrey CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline (free) to speak to an Adviser:

Waverley 0808 278 7980

Guildford and Ash 0808 278 7888

Leave online message

Office opening details.

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about consumer issues, work problems, benefits, debts, housing issues and relationships.

Share this article