Train travel delays. Can I get a refund?

If you’re delayed and arrive at your destination more than half an hour late, you should get some money back.


Just remember to keep your ticket!


Check our advice at our national website about getting a refund for a cancelled or delayed train


Need help with a range of everyday issues such as housing, benefits, employment, family, debts, etc?

Contact us for free advice:

Citizens Advice South West Surrey CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline (free) to speak to an Adviser:

Waverley 0808 278 7980

Guildford and Ash 0808 278 7888

Leave online message

Office opening details.

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about consumer issues, work problems, benefits, debts, housing issues and relationships.

Share this article