Tell your energy supplier if you need extra support

If you find it hard to deal with your energy supply you could get extra help from your energy companies.

You can apply to be added to your electricity network’s priority support register to get priority support for electricity and gas.

Read more at our national website.

Citizens Advice South West Surrey CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline (free) to speak to an Adviser:

Waverley 0808 278 7980

Guildford and Ash 0808 278 7888

Leave online message

Office opening details

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about benefits, money and debt, housing, consumer issues, work problems, and relationships.

Share this article