Struggling to work because of your mental health?

You might be able to get Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) if you have difficulty working because you’re sick or disabled. This is called having ‘limited capability for work’.

Visit our national website for more details:

  • Check if you can claim Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Check what type of ESA you can claim
  • Check if you can claim new style ESA
  • If you’re struggling with living costs

Contact Citizens Advice Waverley for free advice if you need help with a range of everyday issues such as benefits, housing, employment, family, debts, etc.

Citizens Advice Waverley CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline 0808 278 7980 (free) to speak to an Adviser

Leave online message

Office opening details.

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about consumer issues, work problems, benefits, debts and housing issues.

South West Surrey Domestic Abuse Outreach Service contact details: 

Tel 01483 898884, Email

Visit our website

Share this article