How profit-making firms and unsuitable ‘solutions’ leave people in deeper financial trouble.
“The soaring cost of living is brewing a debt crisis and we’re seeing profit-driven vultures in the IVA industry ready to prey off people, encouraging them into debt solutions which could leave them worse off” (Matthew Upton, Director of Policy, national Citizens Advice).
Check out our advice at our national website with topics covering:
- What is an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA)?
- Think carefully before using a debt management company
- How the repayments work
- Check which debts you can include in an IVA
- How to deal with joint debts
- Get breathing space if you need more time to decide what to do
- Check if an IVA is right for you
Need help with a range of everyday issues such as housing, benefits, employment, family, debts, consumer, etc?
Contact us for free advice:
Citizens Advice South West Surrey CONTACT DETAILS
Call Adviceline (free) to speak to an Adviser:
Leave online message
Office opening details.
And for other topics, check-out our online advice about consumer issues, work problems, benefits, debts, housing issues and relationships.