If you’re on a low income, you might be able to get help with some of the costs of sending your child to school, including school meals, transport and uniform.
- Getting free school meals
- Getting help to pay for activities and uniforms
- Applying for help with transport to and from school
- Getting advice (about free school transport)
- Getting help from the PTA or charities
Need help with a range of everyday issues such as benefits, housing, employment, family, debts, consumer, etc? Contact us for free advice.
Citizens Advice South West Surrey CONTACT DETAILS
Call Adviceline (free) to speak to an Adviser:
Leave online message
Office opening details
And for other topics, check-out our online advice about benefits, money and debt, housing, consumer issues, work problems, and relationships.