Deciding whether to make a small claim?

“Small claims are for simple cases that don’t involve large amounts of money or complicated issues. They’re often used to get compensation or your money back if something’s gone wrong. Small claims are never usually for more than £10,000.”

You can use small claims for things like:

  • a faulty product
  • poor service
  • being owed a refund
  • disputes with your landlord – for example, if they haven’t done minor repairs
  • being owed money for work you’ve done
  • accidents when you’ve been injured – for example, a car accident

Dscover more at our national wbesite. Click here.

Need help with a range of everyday issues such as benefits, housing, employment, family, debts, consumer, etc? Contact us for free advice.

Citizens Advice South West Surrey CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline (free) to speak to an Adviser:

Waverley 0808 278 7980

Guildford and Ash 0808 278 7888

Leave online message

Office opening details

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about consumer issues, work problems, benefits, debts, housing issues and relationships.

Share this article