Problems where you live?

We’ve been spending more time at home or moving to a new neighbourhood. And maybe we are noticing problems where we live.
Find out how to deal with problems caused by neighbours, such as noise, dogs or dumping rubbish, or disagreements about walls and fences, trees and hedges.
You may be able to deal with it yourself when you know your rights, or maybe mediation would help? Follow the link here to find out more.                        
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         And if you need advice, please get in touch:

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Citizens Advice Waverley CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline 0808 278 7980 (free) to speak to an adviser

By Email: use enquiry form

Search by topic at Self-help

Office opening details

Share this article