Getting paid less than minimum wage or living wage?

Most people who work are entitled to get paid at least the National Minimum Wage. This includes casual workers, people on zero hours contracts and agency workers.

Discover more at our national Citizens Advice website, including advice with the following:

  • Find out whether you’re entitled to the minimum wage or living wage
  • Check if you’re getting minimum wage or living wage
  • Speak to your employer if you’re not being paid the minimum wage or living wage
  • Next steps if you’re not getting anywhere

Need help with a range of everyday issues such as benefits, housing, employment, family, debts, consumer, etc? Contact us for free advice.

Citizens Advice South West Surrey CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline (free) to speak to an Adviser:

Waverley 0808 278 7980

Guildford and Ash 0808 278 7888

Leave online message

Office opening details

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about benefits, money and debt, housing, consumer issues, work problems, and relationships.

Share this article