Behind on your rent payments?

If you’re behind on your rent payments, you should do three things

  •  Check you owe the right amount of rent
  •  Speak to your landlord to agree on repayment
  •  See if you can claim benefits to top up your income.

Read more at our national website (click here)

Do you need help with a range of everyday issues such as housing, benefits, employment, family, debts, etc? Contact us for free advice.

Citizens Advice South West Surrey CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline (free) to speak to an Adviser:

Waverley 0808 278 7980

Guildford and Ash 0808 278 7888

Leave online message

Office opening details

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about benefits, money and debt, housing, consumer issues, work problems, and relationships.

Share this article