Are you getting behind with your rent payments?

When you fall behind on rent payments to your landlord or letting agent you’ll be in ‘rent arrears’.

It can be tough dealing with it but it’s important you take action as quickly as possible.


Our advice can help.


Discover more at our national website. Click here.


  • Check who has to pay the rent arrears
  • Check you owe the right amount
  • Agree a way to repay your arrears
  • Check if you can get benefits

Need help with a range of everyday issues such as benefits, housing, employment, family, debts, consumer, etc? Contact us for free advice.

Citizens Advice South West Surrey CONTACT DETAILS

Call Adviceline (free) to speak to an Adviser:

Waverley 0808 278 7980

Guildford and Ash 0808 278 7888

Leave online message

Office opening details

And for other topics, check-out our online advice about consumer issues, work problems, benefits, debts, housing issues and relationships.

Share this article