Citizens Advice Waverley is a registered charity and is totally dependent on funding from local authorities, business, charitable trusts and individuals. We are constantly looking for fundraising volunteers to work with our Treasurer and Trustees to meet our fundraising objectives.
- Help to research fundraising opportunities.
- Organising fundraising events.
- Help completing fundraising applications.
- Putting together presentations to potential funders.
- Providing support to fundraising groups, such as a local Friends organisation.
For further details, visit our Fundraising page
If you are interested in applying or would just like to find out more, please complete our application form.