Communications and PR
Citizens Advice Waverley must maintain a high profile in the local community in order to attract funding, to promote local and national campaigns and to ensure that potential clients know how to access our services.
PR & Marketing tasks:
- Produce locally-based promotional material.
- Write articles and press releases for local use.
- Build good relationships with local media.
- Promote active coverage of Citizens Advice Waverley work in the local press, television and radio.
- Identify case studies of clients or volunteers who would be willing to talk to the media.
- Produce copy for social media and local publications.
- Be trained as a local media spokesperson.
- Arrange events, displays and talks to promote Citizens Advice Waverley.
If you are interested in applying or would just like to find out more, please complete our application form.