Do you need extra help?

Do you need extra help? because of an illness, disability or mental health condition?

You could get Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – a state benefit for people between 16 and 64. PIP can help with some of the extra costs associated your condition.
We can help you with completing your application form or challenging a decision.
👉 Call us on 0344 848 7969, Mon-Fri, 10.00 – 16.00
👉 Info about how to contact us:


Share this article